The live streaming industry is started influencing a majority of online platforms either using Meerkat, Periscope or FabebookLive. I’m real fan of live streaming services and I’m 100% sure it’s going to take over text in a very broad way in near future. So if you are an Internet marketer then you have to take an advantage of it & create strategies to produce best results from same.
I do periscope to tell my stories but I fall in love with FacebookLive. Facebook Live help you to leverage your existing audience, which is best baked-food you can ever get. Recently I observed few of influencers on Facebook Live, going live with their pre-recorded content. Which made me surprised. I did some study and got a lucrative solution. If you want to stream your pre-recorded video content via facebook live,then you can do it in very simple way and FREE of cost too. Follow below guidelines.
Which made me surprised. I did some study and got a lucrative solution. If you want to stream your pre-recorded video content via facebook live,then you can do it in very simple way and FREE of cost too. Follow below guidelines.
Tutorial to Stream Pre-recorded video with FacebookLive
2. Get your STREAM KEY using your Facebook Page , to do it simply navigate.
Your Facebook Page ->Publishing Tools->VideoLibrary->LIVE+
3. Keep note of Streamkey and hit Preview, so you will see following OFFLINE screen, keep that tab open. To enable GOLIVE button to stream our pre-recorded video please follow upcoming instructions.
4. Open OBS software, navigate to Settings->Stream->Select “Facebook Live”->Enter StreamKEY you noted in above step.
5. Now it’s time to select pre-recorded video in OBS.
Navigate to Sources->Add->VLC Video Source->add a playlist to stream by selecting video files. You can do lots of configurations in config panel like looping videos or playlist etc. That’s it, now you are one click away to stream your selected video.
6. Now go to the dashboard of OBS and disable “Mic/Aux” to avoid outside distractions when you go live.Only keep VLC source audio in ON state. Hit START STREAMING.
7. Now navigate to FB page & your will able to see PREVIEW of the stream,Simply hit GO LIVE.
Congratulation !!! you are now live with pre-recorded video 🙂
How to go LIVE in Groups/Own Timeline using Pre-recorded videos:
In above process we go live using facebook page, but what if you want to go live using your personal profile & in groups?
See following interesting method to do it.
2. You will get a popup like below screenshot, select appropriate option to goLive.
3. I selected to goLive in a group.
4. After clicking NEXT you will get same windows like in point 3, now you have to note down StreamKey & have to use it in OBS software as mentioned in 4th point.
5. Now follow all steps from a 5th point and go live either on your timeline, groups or pages.
I hope you will utilise it for a good purpose and deliver very good content to your audience. Please do let me know in comments if you face any kind of issue.