Power Point Presentations are key factors to demonstrate any application in details. They will help us to know major functionality of any product. Consider a scenario where you are a 'Backbencher' in some product launch event and presenter sharing some code specific data with audience and unfortunately your not able to get it due to lack of distance & font visibility, look like a really annoying situation for both presenter and backbencher like me 😀 . I personally faced such situation & now I found out a way to get rid from those problems.
How to Zoom-In into your presentation or App demo:
Windows Zoom Tool
1. Their are few apps that support zooming functionality like Office apps and major browsers like Google Chrome & mozilla.if you are using windows 7 or earlier version os then you can zoom your screen by pressing "Windows key + 'Plus key' "
2. Above functionality is also limited for few apps & I checked out few apps that are not supporting default zooming facility,for that you can use "ZoomIt tool " for windows
3. ZoomIt runs in application tray & activates with customisable hotkeys to zoom in on an area of the screen.You can easily move around , draw on the zoomed image etc. ZoomIt fit into my specific needs and use it during all my presentations.
4. ZoomIt break timer feature enable you to specify zooming time period,so that it will automatically carry forward default control to application.You can configure it according to your needs for customisable shortcut keys etc.
Advantage of Zoomit :
- Easy to install and configure.
- Must have tool for Evangelist & Corporate trainners.
- You can use it in meetings,webinars & hangout etc.
- Light weight & useful to develop good youtube videos and computer movies