Recent technological advancement and global digitalization has opened countless new business opportunities and, as more and more business is being done exclusively online, the need for a unique, innovative, and attractive digital face to any business is greater than ever. Consumers are dealing with companies primarily online and expecting them to be modern. Simultaneously, businesses need to optimize their websites to cut through the noise and reach consumers.
As a publisher or business owner, there are a lot of options out there for places you can build your website. Still, it can be hard to design and maintain a website if you don’t have time to devote to learning all the ins and outs of your chosen website builder, the plugins you need for optimization, code to customize it the way you want, etc. That’s why new website builder Verst is so exciting - they’ve developed a solution that makes it easy to customize and optimize your website with no prior knowledge or add-ons required.
The introduction of Verst:
Verst is the first intelligent, all-in-one website and blog builder. It has everything that businesses need to develop an interactive and sleek website. The team at Verst has built the product intentionally to provide an easy and effective way to publish content, take advantage of useful and straightforward insights about your audience, and establish your brand online.
Let’s have a look at some of the impressive features that Verst offers:
- Website Design: Verst provides you with all the tools you need to make a custom homepage for your website. To ensure the quality of websites built on their platform, Verst uses a modular design system that makes the design and development of every part of your website very easy, without any coding or prior knowledge required.
- Calls-to-Action: What is the point of investing the time and effort to develop a website and promote your content if you’re unable to engage customers? Well, Verst has ensured this will not happen. It provides the easiest and most effective way to engage customers with smart CTAs (calls-to-action). Verst uses machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to place your CTAs in the most effective locations across your website, getting clicks where you and your business need them most.
- A/B Testing: Verst enables you to experiment with your content. Not sure what your consumers will respond to? Can’t decide on a particular photo or title to use? Verst allows you to test more than one option with A/B Testing, randomly dividing the two options you select for a given test among your site visitors. When your test is done, you’ll get a notification from Verst, letting you know what your site visitors prefer.
- Notifications and Insights: Verst provides its users with detailed and instant insights and notifications which result in better and smarter decision making.
- Flexibility to Manage Your Website From Anywhere: The Verst mobile app provides its users with the flexibility to create, edit, publish, and link content from anywhere and at any time. You’re also able to run CTAs and A/B tests and get all the same insights and analytics you would on the web, right from your phone or tablet.
Verst will even import your existing WordPress or Medium website so you can continue creating without losing any of your old content.
The Unique Benefits of VERST:
- Makes it easy to create and manage a sleek, modern website
- Cost-effective all-in-one solution with no additional costs like plugins or templates
- Gives you access to the same publishing tools that top media outlets (e.g. Buzzfeed, The New York Times) rely on
- Enables users to effectively establish their brand online
- Search Engine Optimized websites to enhance visibility; Google AMP ready
The Latest Additions:
To help publishers optimize their websites for getting results, Verst uses machine learning and AI technology. Features like A/B testing and responsive CTAs increase user engagement by enabling visitor interaction and providing recommendations. It automates the decision-making process which lets the users focus on creating great content.
Verst is now taking it to the next level with the release of Verst 2.0, which includes some amazing updates like their new “modular homepage builder” which eliminates the use of coding for website building while providing all the same customizations. They’ve also added “turnkey paid subscriptions” to enable creators to get paid for the value they create by allowing them to mark certain content as “premium,” hiding it behind a paywall that will require readers to pay a subscription fee for access. V2 also introduces new pricing tiers, including one for publishers who are just getting started, enabling them to start building an audience online with many of Verst’s key optimization tools.
Verst is the freshest, most versatile website builder, enabling you to boost your business’s digital presence by providing you with all the optimization tools you need while creating a beautiful website. Click here to try it free for 14 days.