TotalAV Antivirus pro is secure and high-powered antivirus software for both PC and Mobile devices. The antivirus is very safe and good at finding viruses before they can infect you, it comes with a hardcoded malware scanner, data privacy protections, and various web security features all laid out in one beautiful and easy-going interface.
Security companies approach virus protection through several guidelines and principles when providing security for vulnerable web users. While some stick to fishing out deep-rooted malware to prevent future attacks. Total antivirus focuses on complete protection, by providing real-time security, secured browsing time, and malware scanners along with several useful bonus tools for customers.
With that being said, Total antivirus has a pretty comfortable price plan. Upon registration, you get a 7-day free trial and the promise of a 30-day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product. If you are looking for affordable, secure, and easy-to-use antivirus software then TotalAV is a good choice for you.
TotalAV Security Features
Always stay a step ahead of hackers trying to force malicious files into your computer, with this Award-winning Antivirus, be free to go about your daily routine knowing you are safe from cybercriminals stealing your data.
TotalAV is designed to perform regular scans on your computer when you have new downloads, installs, and executable files for real-time protection. You can access this feature from the TotalAv dashboard. You can disable this if you want, but it's highly recommended you don’t disable this real-time feature.
Protection against ransomware attacks is one of the biggest concerns for modern-day users of any online platform. In recent times these attacks have become significantly more common and are quickly becoming one of the most dreadful threats to PC and Mobile around.
When a ransom attack is launched, it will encrypt your files so that you have no means of accessing, moving, or copying your files. Basically, you will have no control over any of the data on your computer. Hackers make it very difficult for you to take back control of your computer without paying for the decryption key, and the worst part is that most other security companies do not put this into consideration when developing Antivirus software. But with TotalAv you can totally avoid falling into cyber traps and accidentally downloading ransomware programs that either encrypt or corrupt your files.
Total antivirus is among the whitelisted version of the Avira anti-malware program, this is good because the Avira virus scanner is among the best you can find on the market today.
TotalAV offers you four different virus scans for better protection:
- Quick Scan: With quick scans, ToatlAV will scan temporary documents where viruses can be found.
- Smart Scan: The smart scans help trace out malware, tracking cookies and junk files.
- System Scan: System scan launches a full scan on every part of your computer for any traces of malware either on your PC or mobile device.
- Custom Scan: With this type of scan, you can avoid a full system scan and just focus on a single file or single folder scan for quick results.
TotalAV’s System Tune-Up:
TotalAV System tune-Up is among one of the best PC optimizers. Once installed, the system Tune-Up helps speed up your computer performance by clearing junk files that are no longer useful and could potentially slow down your computer after a while.
Total System Tune-Up comes along with the following tools:
- Startup Manager - This feature helps you select what applications you want to be launched when you boot your PC.
- Application Uninstaller - The app installer will help erase unwanted software from your computer to create more working space for you.
- Browser Cleanup - With TotalAV you can clear browser's cookies that can track your behavior to sell your personal data, the browser cleanup does all this to keep your online activity private.
- Junk Cleaner - When you uninstall or update an application on your computer, you leave treads of junk files that can take up space, the TotalAv junk cleaner finds these junk files, and clean them from your PC to create space for more useful files.
- Duplicate File Finder - Similar to the junk cleaner, the Duplicate File Finder scans and removes duplicate contents that take up space on your PC.
The TotalAV WebShield extension comes as a free add-on for your chrome browser, it provides good protection against online threats and ransomware. The add-on constantly scans for websites that pose a threat and redirects searches that are potentially a risk to your device.
It guards you against phishing attacks, which prevents hackers from gaining access to your private data. It protects you by doing this for your entire online activity, which includes links in emails and several social media sites.
When using this add-on, all websites you click into are graded with either a green tick to indicate it's safe to browse or a red line to indicate a possible threat. With all these precaution features packed into the WebSheild extension, you are always guaranteed a secure experience whenever you surf the web.
TotalAV Pricing Plan.
The TotalAV plan costs $19 for the first year. This buys you protection on up to three devices, with other packages allowing for an increase of up to 6. Therefore, this is a decent plan if you’re looking to protect your laptop, phone and tablet.
The TotalAV Pro plan comes with:
- Real-time antivirus protection: Constantly scans your devices for any potential threats and looks at every download for malware whenever you click on a suspicious link.
- Ransomware protection: Helps you avoid becoming a victim of hackers that plan to infiltrate your PC and encrypt your files.
- Protection against viruses, trojans, and malware: Guards you against malicious software like worms and Trojan Horses programmed to cause damage to steal your data from your computer or mobile devices.
- Phishing scamprotection: Blocks clone sites that could contain phishing URLs intended on stealing your financial or social network logins.
- An easy way to free up system space with its disk cleaner: The disk cleaner is able to identify and delete junk files that use up space and slow down your computer.
- System tune-up optimization tools: Identify any possible way your device could be performing better and lasting longer during usage.
- iOS and Android support: TotalAv has support for android and iOS devices to protect them from online threats.
- 24/7 customer support: You get unlimited time with the TotalAv customer support team via live chat, and emails.
- 30-day money-back guarantee: If by any reason you’re not satisfied with TotalAV’s services within the first few weeks of signing up, you can opt for a complete refund.
TotalAV Ease of Use and Setup
Once you are done choosing a plan, you are ready for the setup. You will find that navigating through the TotalAV interface is extremely smooth, it's really simple to access the different features that they offer. Every category is displayed in a very intuitive way, and are well organized in such a way you can see whatever you are searching for.
When launching the TotalAV software, you’ll see four main icons on the app’s dashboard:
- System boost
- Disk cleaner
- Web security
Of course, these are some of the very popular functions of the software. So it’s easy to run a quick antivirus scan or access any features with no more than a few clicks. Among other things, you will find the sidebar very helpful with all the convenient features readily accessible.
Does TotalAv offer a monthly charge?
You get TotalAv subscriptions terms for both monthly and annual usage. If you feel you were charged more than the expected amount or for an upgrade you did not opt for, you can email email@example.com.
Is TotalAv Safe?
TotalAv is a very safe Antivirus software that gives your PC and mobile devices complete security. It provides excellent protection against online threats. As a paid user you get a well-equipped method of safeguarding yourself against all Viruses, Malware, Hackers, and Online threats.