A country of democracy facing many issues & problems in day to day life.We are so busy with our work and hence not getting enough time to focus on our rights.To choose right and tight government we have to emphasise on such things, voting play major role in this scenario. But here many citizens are afraid about standing in long queues for voting registrations. According to a survey educated peoples in india always try to avoid such hectic & erroneous process.You people know it better how to survive in such circumstances as we are 2nd largest population in the world.Now technology & internet hitting the indian market and changing the lifestyle of people.
If you really want to get rid of those annoying situation then here is a good news for you, Election Commission of inda is now accepting OnlineApplication for Vote ID registration.Its quite similar to passport process, where you can easily submit all prerequisites documents & you will get to know about your hearing date. Their are many forms are available according to your registation types like below:
1. FORM6 : Application For Inclusion Of Name In Electoral Roll- New Enrolment
2. FORM6A : Application For Inclusion Of NRI Name In Electoral Roll
3. FORM7 : Application For Objecting or Seeking Deletion Of Name In Electoral Roll
4. FORM8 : Application For Correction To Particular Entered in In Electoral Roll
5. FORM8A : Application For Transposition Of Entry in Electoral Roll
You have to select appropriate form which include your profile details and documents.
Online Voter ID Application Process:
1. Navigate to Election Commission Of India Portal, check for tab “Online Voter Registration” at the top of portal.
2. Now choose appropriate form by hovering your mouse cursor. I selected Form6.
3. By selecting an appropriate option you will be redirected to form filling process, on that page you have to choose ‘New User Registration‘.
4. After filling all your personal details you will get a SMS on your mobile containing URL, User-Name and Password for login. Login with your credentials.
5. Once you signed in select appropriate option like “Submit New Application for Inclusion, Deletion, Modification” according your choice.
6. Now you will be redirected to a page where you have to select your state, your voting Area followed by your Assembly, I suggest you to confirm it from trusted source if you are not sure about it.
7. Now choose appropriate forms mentions above, For new application choose Form 6, which will ask you to fill-up your details along with scan copies of your identity(Residance) So be ready with your scan copy of your Passport Size Photo, ID Proof like Pan Card, Passport, Driving License etc. If you are applying for changes in existing voter ID then do scan your previous voter card also.
- Tips about Scan Images: Your scan images must be in .JPG formats, size of single image does not exceed 3MB & image file names doesn’t have any space in between.(e.g Name them as “YourName-PanCard etc.”).Follow it strictly otherwise you may face problem in further process. Resize your image from here.
8. After completing form filling process, hit submit button.On successful submission you will get message from system at the top of the page like “Record Saved Successfully, Your App ID :XYZ …etc”
9. Now you have to upload your ID proofs, Click ‘Next’ button to proceed. Upload following images of your identity.
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Other docs that are eligible
10. When you submit it successfully kindly navigate to main page and click on “My-Application”.It will show you printable format of your form, digital docs and an area which will tell your hearing date.
You will receive SMS for your hearing date & further process.
Benefit of this service :
1. Save your time.
2. Paperless work “Go Green“.
3. Transparency in application process.
4. Your data is persist lifelong.
5. Error free process.
I hope many citizens of india will try it and avail this good service, so that we will choose perfect candidate for our nation.
If you tried this service please share your experience(positive/negative) with us.
Send your suggestions and queries direct to Election Commission Of India
Note: We suggest you to apply it during weekdays so that you will not face any downtime of website.