NEEV, the annual corporate and cultural festival of SCMHRD, is India’s 3rd largest B-school festival. Now in its 28th year, NEEV attracts over 15,000 attendees from over 40 colleges across the country. With a mélange of business games and informal events, the 3-day festival embodies a profound experience of emotion and intellect.
When it comes to B-school events NEEV will always fascinate you. The much-anticipated gala takes place on the 7th,8th, and 9th of January 2022. The spectacle witnessed a footfall of more than 15,000 participants from the top 40 business schools in the country.
NEEV has been associated with celebrities like Ragini Tondon, Shirley Sethia, Kanika Kapoor, and Nikhil D’Souza, prominent music idols like Mohammed Irfan and Ritiviz. Over the years, prominent business visionaries such as Aditya Ghosh, Kumar Birla, and Harsha Bhogle have honored us with their presence. NEEV has also been proudly associated with brands like BNY Mellon, RealMe, Vh1 Supersonic, Pepsi, and Mother Dairy, to name a few.
How NEEV is Planned?
The theme launch in October represented the idea of 'Convergence,' which beliefs in the power of confluence of ideas and visions. Ms. Bhumika Chawla, the veteran actress, recognized for her iconic roles in different films and web series, and comedian Mr. Sumit Sourav, known for his unique style of clever humor, graced the occasion. The night concluded in a spectacular fashion with the scintillating performance of the music band ‘Last Minute India’ during the last NEEV.
NEEV is a unique mix of over 30 events, including collaborations with prominent business organizations and distinguished experts from many industries. NEEV 2022 is gearing up to host an exciting series of business games and cultural events. The formal events set up a series of demanding rounds to test managerial mettle and business knowledge in marketing, HR, operations, business analysis, and finance. Augustus, NEEV's signature event, is a nationwide quest for the best student manager.
It pits the best minds across the country against each other, as they try to solve unique case studies and deft business simulations with creative ideas and insightful answers. The winner takes home one of the highest cash prizes that any B-school offers.
NEEV keynote event, Atlantis Diaries, features famous personalities from all walks of life who captivate the audience with their significant experiences while also sharing their advice with students and young professionals. Informal events such as Panache: the Fashion Faceoff and Verve: the Dance Duel provide a platform for young dancers and fashion aficionados with passion and potential, allowing them to fulfill their ambitions on a national stage.
The much-anticipated celebrity nights bring NEEV to a thrilling conclusion. The pro-nights are a big draw since they feature well-known musicians, singers, and composers who liven up the night with incredible performances. So get ready for the spectacle of a lifetime with NEEV!
NEEV invites you to be a part of the extravaganza on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of January, as we celebrate a myriad of exciting events. Experience an amalgamation of business intellect and cultural flair as you compete with the brightest minds and the most talented performers across the country. Revel in our glorious nights with a breakthrough line-up of artists. Join NEEV for a sensational experience!
EAT. SLEEP. NEEV. REPEAT!
NEEV showcases a plethora of events that provide the platform for you to exhibit your managerial acumen and to compete against the best and the brightest in a series of challenging business simulations and engaging cultural events.
Join NEEV and take part in any of the business games of diverse specializations or try your hand in NEEV’s flagship event, Augustus - The biggest hunt for the best student manager to win attractive cash prizes and gain huge exposure. If you are an extracurricular fanatic, have a go at the various cultural and informal activities we have lined up for you to win prizes worth Rs. 5 lakhs! Register now to be a part of this grand spectacle and win of cash and a ton of incredible goodies.
- SyncHRonize:- Sharpen your intellect with rigorous rounds that put your HR abilities to the test!
- Kotler Kaun:- Put your marketing acumen to the test by figuring out what customers desire!
- Moneypoly:- Test your expertise in the realm of Finance!
- Operatio:- Delve into the enriching world of Supply Chain and Logistics to achieve maximum operational efficiency!
- Cipher:- Dive into the world of numbers and data in this thrilling game designed to challenge your analytical skills!
- Gridlines:- Create the perfect blueprint and build the optimum solution to win the war of Infrastructure!
7.Augustus:- The hunt for the best student manager in the country!
- Anchorman:- Get ready to put your own twist on creative journalism and make the headlines.
- Wizard of Odds:- Raise the stakes and earn the chance to hit the jackpot in an electrifying night of Poker.
- Shortlisted:- Put your creativity to the test as you take part in this entertaining mix of pop culture and management
- Verve:- Unleash your passion and grace to set the stage on fire!
- Panache:- Showcase your fashion replete with glitz and glamor to win the title of the top fashionista!
- Pen a Thought:- Shape ideas and thoughts with words to create your own magical narrative!
- What’s your Mixtape?:- Flaunt your enchanting voice and create your mesmerizing mixtape!
5. Identity Crisis:- Showcase your talent and inventiveness and bring your favorite fictional characters to life.
NEEV is proud to collaborate with Zebpay, the title sponsor for NEEV 2021! Zebpay has been in the Cryptocurrency business since 2014 and has since become one of the fastest-growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. The company continues to grow from strength to strength with its specialized blockchain technology and Bitcoin teams!
We highly recommend participating in online/offline events if you want to hone your skillsets in next-generation B-school events.