How to Monitor Availability of New Apple Devices Automatically using Webpage Monitoring Tool
Buying the latest iPhone becoming a very hard thing especially during a few weeks of launching. Apple always keeps its inventory out of stock to create hype about their devices. Sorry Apple fanboys, I really don't know why on earth they do this. I think It's a great marketing & PR tactic Apple doing for a few years.
Recently my sister wanted to buy an iPhone 12 pro as I'm traveling to Dubai but it's out of stock here. I went to a few offline stores, they said you have to do reservations online and keep checking our website for availability. Unfortunately due to high demand in Dubai, it comes in stock for less than a min. Instead of checking their site continuously, I found a great webpage monitoring tool to notify me via email when their site has the availability of iPhone for reservation. Sken.io is a tool that helped me a lot to save my unnecessary web browsing effort.
How to use sken.io?
sken.io is very easy to use, and you do not require any technical skills to operate it. Let's look at the steps which will help you use sken.io in a hassle-free manner.
- First, you need to enter the URL address of the site you would like to monitor. (In my case it was APPLE UAE reservation site)
- Now, you can choose any part of the loaded website that you want to monitor.
- Next, provide a checking frequency. Checking means the number of times you would like that part to be checked throughout the day.
- Finally, you have to provide your email address where you will be notified of the changes. The email by sken.io lists the before and after images of the changes.
sken.io also provides an Android application besides a chrome extension for easier use. Various companies and individuals use this platform to track prices, monitor sale opportunities, headhunting, Search Engine Optimization, and so on.
What are the features of sken.io?
Let's look at various features of sken.io that make it so useful.
● Select and monitor
Unlike some of the other monitoring tools available, you can choose what you want to monitor with the help of sken.io. You can choose to select any area or just an element on a webpage.
If you choose an area to monitor, sken.io will automatically monitor all the changes in that area only. If some elements from that area move, sken.io will not track it and instead monitor the element on that area.
If you choose to monitor an element, sken.io will automatically track that element even if it changes position on the web. This type of selection is good for people looking to monitor a single element on the webpage.
● Chrome Extension
The Chrome extension of sken.io makes it even easier to keep track of changes on the webpage. You can set it up with a few simple steps. Also, you can set up monitoring on the availability of your favourite product or an important job opportunity.
● Cloud Monitoring Tool
All the data of a user is stored in a secure cloud ecosystem. The data from both the Chrome extension and the Android app is synced to provide user ease of access.
● Advanced Time Scheduler
You can set up the frequency of the checks, and the days and hours of the week you want the website to be monitored. You can set up the scheduler to check every 30 minutes or at a particular time of the day. This will help you to get only important information voiding spam.
● Popup blocker
The tool sken.io comes with an advanced popup blocker that can automatically remove any obstacle hiding your selected area. It can remove ads, sign-up forms, promotions, and every unwanted element from your selected area to monitor the website better.
● Chart Preview
You can also monitor changes in price using sken.io as it can show all the numerical changes in the form of a chart. This can be beneficial for people monitoring price changes, stocks, count of products or anything else with numerical changes.
How to monitor the availability of new Apple devices using sken.io?
You can use sken.io smartly to know about the availability of new Apple devices. To monitor the availability of new devices, you can follow these simple steps:
- After purchasing a subscription and adding the sken.io extension to your browser, go to apple.com.
- Choose the product you want to monitor and with the help of sken.io select that product's thumbnail and availability display element.
- Now you can select the frequency of monitoring you want.
- You will automatically receive emails about changes in that product information where you can see if the device is available or not.
How is sken.io priced?
There are three different pricing modules for sken.io, Basic, Standard, and Enterprise. Let's look at these plans in detail.
- The Basic plan is most suitable for people who need to monitor several pages but less frequently. In this plan, you get 500 checks per month, and the plan costs 3€ excl. VAT.
- The standard plan is most suitable for people that require to monitor several pages frequently. In this plan, you get 3000 checks per month for 12€ excl. VAT.
- The Enterprise plan is most suitable for people who want to monitor many pages very frequently. In this plan, you get 15,000 checks per month at a price of 45€ excl. VAT.
All the plans are smart and suit different needs. sken.io also offers a free trial for 14 days with which you get a total of 140 free checks. If you are unsure about what plan is best for you, you can try a Free Trial without any costs, or entering details about the credit card to try the tool.
Sken.io is an excellent tool for people who want to monitor any website. This tool is useful for normal users, product hunters, headhunters, E-shop owners, bloggers, lawyers, marketing agencies, and real estate agencies. You can use sken.io to check the availability of new Apple devices and keep yourself updated with the latest announcements. It is an excellent tool to monitor sales opportunities, keep track of price changes, tracking employment opportunities, and much more.