Now a days email’s are major part of communication media, managing all your emails is one of the challenging task.As a web 2.0 & social media is growing rapidly we face lots of issue w.r.t emails.Newsletters, press releases & email news etc. flooding our inboxes as well as decreasing our readability. Spamming of emails increase drastically, It’s one of the strange thing that we really want to get rid of :).Yes it’s not possible for us to click on each and every unsubscribe link of newsletters, bulk emails etc. Time is money for us & hence we know where to utilize it !
I am also a victim of email bombers who are not only eating my inbox size but also utilizing my precious time. Thousands of emails are hitting in a day is really annoying situation for us, which is really pathetic 🙁 But the major concern is how to avoid it ? is their is any magic wind ? Yes I found one ‘Smart’ service which really help you to stop such kind of nonsense activities.
Unroll.me is a SMART application service especially designed to kill unwanted email subscriptions from your inbox.Unroll.me is a small start-up company who started their product with beta version. Believe me very soon we will see a viral influence of this service. Imagine a proud movement when you will do a neat & clean task of inbox with few clicks 😀 According to my information unroll.me is first mass email unsubscribing service till date.
How Unroll.me work:
1. Unroll.me need accesses to your email inbox, if granted then their bot will crawl your inbox to identify all of your newsletters and subscriptions. After finding result set it will present you all the list in proper and stylish format like below.Then you can easily perform mass newsletters unsubscribing with few clicks.
2. The Rollup: If you want to keep some newsletter services & want only digest of those services instead of long emails then Unroll.me included ‘Rollup’ option which enable you to add your email subscription into single daily email i.e you will get only one email containing message digest of various newsletter service that you want to keep. Rollup help you to reduce your inbox navigation.
3. Delivery: This option of Unroll.me help us to schedule the delivery of your roll-up list, you can schedule roll-up list to get email on particular time of day i.e Morning, Afternoon or Evening etc
More things about Unroll.me:
1. Unroll.me is in beta versions & not open for public only for invited peoples
2. Unroll.me also support Recommendation option from which you can easily create your list of interest.
3. Unroll.me is in beta so it may not be a perfect, your email data is secure.Very soon they will add OAuth support.
4. Unroll.me is compatible with only Gmail, MSN, Yahoo and AOL services.,other services may be added in future.It also support ‘Google Apps’.
Get free Unroll.me invites:
If you really want to explore this amazing service which reduce you work & time, only 10 invitation of Unroll.me are available which will serve as First Come First Serve Basis. to get it simply follow these steps:
2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet this post.
3. Subscribe for our newsletter from sidebar( We will not Spam you 🙂 ).
4. Put a comment below about “why you need Unroll.me” with your Email Id (recommended Gmail ID)
Conclusion: Unroll.Me takes a very different approach for Unsubscribe service, it’s a very easy and simple service with rich user interface.If you will get a chance to explore it then share your review and improvement about unroll.me so that It will become more robust service.