There are a good number of applications and software out there in the market which you can use to fill and sign forms or documents in PDF format without having to print the documents. One thing most people do not know about Fill.io is that it can do the same and even more in a much simple and-free way than most of all these other applications or software.
In this post, you will get to know all you need to about Fill.io.
What is Fill.io?
Fill is a cloud-based PDF solution software that suits various businesses and individuals and assists them in filling, creating, editing, customizing, and also signing documents of all kinds in PDF format without having to print or convert the document. Various users are also given access to edit or customize already existing forms in the fill library.
What are the Features of Fill.io software?
The following are some great features of the Fill software.
- Google Chrome Extension available: Fill has been integrated into Chrome and as such, the chrome extension allows you to upload PDFs to Fill at any time, right from your Google Chrome browser.
- Fill is web-based: It is a cloud-based software and as such is accessible anywhere and on any device as far as there is an internet connection.
- Multiple Signatories Feature: Fill provides an option for multiple signatories to sign a document.
- Track Record/audit Trail: Fill keeps a record of dates, timestamp of dates sent, signed, and finished.
- Electronic Signing: The software accepts and allows electronic signing. You can sign a document with your keyboard, your mouse, your finger, upload a digital signature of your choice.
- Variety of Templates: Fill has over a thousand template forms available in their library, all you need to do as a user is to search for the appropriate template which suits you and make use of it.
- Great Sending Options: Fill gives you the user options to send forms you filled to any email address without even opening your emails.
- Auto-Open Feature: With this feature, anytime you need to go back and work on a PDF file you can get it done on Fill.io. With the dropdown window on the chrome extension, you can simply upload any PDF file to Fill regardless of your location.
How to Digitally sign a PDF file?
When it comes to Fill.io, signing pdf documents is quite easy and straightforward. You can either append your signature by using your keyboard, finger or upload a picture of it. Also anytime you share or send a form to someone to sign on Fill, the software keeps a log. This is to help you have a record of your shared and signed PDF documents over time.
What are some Benefits of Fill.io?
Some benefits of Fill.io are as follows:
- You get to enjoy the feature of signing on a PDF document online.
- Fill also allows its users to customize forms, documents, or contracts to their taste, upload documents and get access to a Form Library.
- io makes various types of forms such as HM Revenue forms, IRS forms, Utah DRE forms, Customs forms, and a lot more available, so you can get to choose and customize/edit already existing forms available in the library.
- You can print forms whenever you want or need to.
- io assists businesses to create a PDF from a plain document or upload their own document on the site.
- The solution allows you to create and save signatures in the user profile. The signatures can be drawn or typed as text.
- Using Fill.io saves you the cost of paying for signature software or applications as it is free.
How to get Fill.io on my device?
To enjoy the Fill.io experience on your device, simply
- Go to your browser and search Fill.io
- Click on Sign Up, follow the instructions that come after.
- In minutes, your account will be set up.
Is Fill.io free?
Fill.io is a Free cloud-based PDF tool that renders swift and simple assistance when it comes to filling, editing, creating, and sending PDF documents, contracts or forms to others to sign or use. However it offers its users 3 different plans, they are:
- Free Plan: On the free plan, you can enjoy the features of Fill, but it is recommended for users who intend to use it occasionally. This is because it has monthly limits. The free plan comes with:
- 2 Signatures per month.
- 5 Files storage capacity.
- Online support.
- Starter Plan: This plan is highly recommended for users who sign and send forms/documents regularly. It comes with:
- A fee of $9 per month.
- 10 Signatures a month.
- Storage capacity for 10 files.
- Online Chat Support.
- Pro Plan: The Pro plan is the top plan for Fill.io. It is recommended for users who sign and send documents on a daily basis and also want a log/history of previous forms and documents signed, edited, or sent. The pro plan consists of:
- A $39 per month price tag.
- 200 Signatures. per month.
- 200 File storage capacity.
- 24 hours Support.
The PDF format happens to be one of the most regularly used formats for formal documents, applications, contracts for business, and legal documents among others. The Adobe PDF software, for instance, offers users a paid version that can assist you with some of the features highlighted earlier in this post, but it can be slow and most importantly it consumes useful space on your computer's memory.
Fill cloud-based software on the other hand is free and it offers a much faster solution when you need to sign, create, fill or even send a form to other persons to fill or sign as well. The built-in email access for Fill.io gives you the ability to send forms directly to the signatories or signers from Fill with email subjects and messages. In Fill.io you will be able to locate already signed forms.