I think every person on Internet is having his/her Email account/accounts.Email sending/retrieve can done through either via Email-Clients like MS-Outlook,Mozilla Thunderbird,Lotus etc or via Web-mail like Gmail,Yahoo,Hotmail, Indiatimes etc. Both Email-client and Webmail differ from their behavior and operation strategy.
As a user of a few of these webmail accounts, one of my basic need is the in-ability to include good signatures in the emails. Unlike email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird and Mac Mail, the signatures of most web based emails allows you to include are normally restricted for some extend,its depend on our provider. Gmail has recently added a Rich Text Editor(RTE) for email signatures, but the others do not seem to have same one.
- Importance of Email Signature:
Though Email signatures overlooked,but play important role to get abstract details.many peoples says that Email Signature never affect in their business,but truth is that it is most powerful tool for promote you business and all.Basically Email signature tells reader your abstract info w.r.t your clients ,your projects ,contact etc.
As a Blogger,Email Signature is very important for me,which enable me to promote my blog and my social identity over the cloud ,so more effective your Signature put you in safe site of business.
WiseStamp is one of the addon for recent browsers, which can insert signature in your email automatically or manually as per your choice ,you have to just configure them accordingly,following are some features of wiseStamp
- Custom designed signatures
- Easy setup and configuration interface
- Use multiple email signatures (Business and Personal)
- Signature Rich Text editor (WYSIWYG Editor-choose color and font)
- Add your personal feeds (rss)
- Add your logo or image to your signature
- Automatically insert your signature to your webmail services
- Supports to all webmail functions- Compose Mail, Reply, and Forward
- Easily Include all your IM (Instant messaging) ID’s + Icons
- Easily link to all of your Social profiles & Services + Icons (see list below)
- Manually add your signature at mouse cursor location
- Support for special characters and many more
You can get this addon from this link , When you install this addon you will see a new toolbar appear in your gmail,yahoo etc.. when you login to your account
2.My Live Signature:
Here ,case with MyliveSignature is totally different than previous ,in this you can write email signature same as you write it into HardCopy or on paper. It looks and give attractive feel for readers.
Its it similar as WiseStamp,it support variety of options like social networks embedding,website etc.but bad thing is that it is not for free of use and it takes time to make your signature maybe 1-2 days.So i recommended you not to go with this simply go with WiseStamp.
Note: Though the first two addons are free to use ,it put their link in your signature ,if you are using in your company/office it may not visible to you because of firewall.
Saurabh Mukhekar is a Tech Blogger from Pune, India. He is also thinker, maker, life long learner, hybrid developer, edupreneur, mover & shaker. He’s captain planet of BlogSaays and seemingly best described in rhyme.
Follow Him On Facebook