Converting or calculating ASCII to Hex is common in programming to represent binary data in a human-readable format. This article will focus on how to calculate ASCII to Hex online easily using simple tools. There are several ways to do the conversion but the easiest one is by using online tools. ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
If you work with text data, you may come across a situation where you want to convert ASCII to hexadecimal values or vice versa. For instance, you may want to encrypt a text, store data in a text file, or encode a web address. Calculating this value manually can take forever and may not give the best results. We recommend using an online tool to make your work easy.
Why do I convert ASCII to Hex?
Converting ASCII to Hex is mainly important as the Hex language is user-friendly and many digital systems like it that way. The ASCII code is only machine-friendly, hence many users and systems might have a hard time encoding the language. However, it's good to also reconvert the data into their original format. The online converters will also help you convert Hex to ASCII code.
How Do I Calculate ASCII to Hex Online Easily?
The ASCII code helps programmers to develop interfaces that machines and humans will understand. However, changing to a hexadecimal format makes it user-friendly. To calculate ASCII to Hex online easily, try the following tools:
- Use RapidTables
- Try Utilities Online
- Use Online Hex Tools
- Binary Hex Converter
- Try Top Online Tool
Let us look at these tools in detail.
1] Use RapidTables
RapidTables is one of the popular ASCII to Hex online converters. The tool has an easy form to fill in your value and with a click of a button, you get the results. It also has other calculations such as decimal to hex, binary to hex, octal to hex, etc. To calculate ASCII to Hex using RapidTables, use the following steps:
- On your browser, load the official RapidTables website.
- Next, click on the correct values on the drop-down menu under From and To.
- Enter your text in the text area or click Open File to upload a file into the tool.
- Select ASCII in the Character encoding section.
- Click Convert, or Reset if you need to re-enter the codes.
- You will see the results in the Hex output area.
- Finally, click Copy to paste it anywhere else, or Save to download the file to your device.
2] Try Utilities Online
The Utilities Online ASCII to Hext Converter is one of the simplest calculators online. It enables users to convert ASCII to hex in one single step. It displays accurate results without referring to the ASCII table in seconds.
To calculate ASCII to Hex, copy and paste, or type the text in the text area and press Convert. Also, you can upload a file from your device to the tool for conversion. The converter will calculate the values and give you the exact results.
3] Use Online Hex Tools
Online Hex Tools is a simple web app that calculates ASCII text to hex values. With this tool, you can add a prefix to each hex value with 0x, toggle the space between hexadecimal numbers, and pad each hex value in two bytes. The tool has no ads or popups. To calculate ASCII to hex using Online Hex Tools, use the steps below:
- Go to the Online Hex Tools website.
- Enter your ASCII digits in the ASCII text area. You can also opt to upload a file by clicking Import from file.
- On the hex section, you will see real-time results as you type.
- Next, click Chain with… to connect to other tools in the server, Save as…, or Copy to clipboard.
4] Binary Hex Converter
Binary Hex Converter is a great tool to calculate ASCII to Hex online. It's simple to use and the results are instant. It also allows its users to pad the ASCII value before converting to Hex. With this tool, you can convert all the 128 ASCII text to hex digits. To convert ASCII numbers to Hex values, do the following:
- Go to the official Binary Hex Converter website.
- Copy and paste or type the ASCII characters in the Ascii Text Value box.
- Tick the box next to Padding and then hit Convert.
- The results will appear in the Hexadecimal Value area.
5] Try Top Online Tool
This is one the simplest tools for calculating ASCII to Hex easily online and the results are instant. The tool has three main sections; ASCII text area, delimiter section, and Hex output box. Although it has ads, it's quite easy and the ads don't distract your actions. You will also get beginner information on what ASCII and Hex mean. To calculate ASCII to hex using this tool, follow the steps below:
- Open your brown and go to the Top Online Tool converter page.
- Type your ASCII characters in the ASCII text box.
- Insert the right value under Enter optional delimiter string.
- If you are good to go, click Calculate, or Reset if you want to re-enter the values.
- Once the Hex output shows up, click Select to copy and paste your hex numbers.
Those are some of the free tools to convert ASCII to Hex easily online. We believe you found one tool valuable and you are happily enjoying it. Let us know your opinion in the comment section.
Recommended: Free Army Body Fat Calculator (ABFC) Online
How do you convert alphabet to hex?
You can convert ASCII alphabets to hex using the traditional formula or using the ASCII table. If you want something more automatic and easy, you can use free online tools to calculate ASCII to Hex. It's easy and the results are real-time or instant. Some of these tools include the ones we mentioned in this blog post above.
What tool converts ASCII to hex?
The tool that converts ASCII to hex is called ASCII to Hex converter or calculator. There are dozens of these converters online. To convert ASCII to Hex, copy and paste or upload your text in the text area and click Convert or Calculate. Results will show up instantly in the Hex output area. The process can be slightly different for some converters.